From 02 December 2015 to 31 December 2015
31 December 2015
- 20:08 Feature #70 (In Bearbeitung): Implement argon2 support for AES key derivation
- * https://password-hashing.net/
- 14:32 Feature #66 (In Bearbeitung): Allow usage of U2F token as second factor token with "password" tokens
- * Implemented offline logins with U2F tokens
** Extended the OTPme PAM module to support "nullok" to allow usage of ...
30 December 2015
- 03:02 Feature #69 (In Bearbeitung): Add support for user/group resolving via libnss
- * To make OTPme users/groups available as linux system users we should support libnss
* Current implementation uses ...
- 02:46 Feature #62 (In Bearbeitung): Implement user authorization script
- 02:41 Feature #68: Add optional support for signing authentication replies
- * Current implementation sends a challenge with the authentication request which is added to a JWT signed with the pu...
24 December 2015
- 12:19 Feature #68 (In Bearbeitung): Add optional support for signing authentication replies
- * The client should send a challenge to the OTPme server that will be signed with its public key
** This reduces the...
18 December 2015
- 22:25 Feature #66: Allow usage of U2F token as second factor token with "password" tokens
- * Implemented usage of U2F tokens as second factor token with static password tokens
* Currently this can only be us...
- 22:20 Feature #67 (In Bearbeitung): Implement deployment of SSH public keys
- * OTPme hostd/noded should deploy SSH public keys of tokens assigend to their host
* We may use openssh's Authorized...
17 December 2015
- 19:59 Feature #66 (In Bearbeitung): Allow usage of U2F token as second factor token with "password" tokens
- * The first factor should be a static password that can be used to encrypt offline token and session
* The second fa...
13 December 2015
- 14:33 Feature #65 (In Bearbeitung): implement revoking of script signatures
- * It should be possible to revoke a script signature to invalidate a script
08 December 2015
- 23:08 Feature #64 (In Bearbeitung): Implement U2F token
- * Implemented counter check using the token counter mechanism for synchronization between nodes/hosts
06 December 2015
- 00:36 Feature #64: Implement U2F token
- Implemented first working version that can be used to do OTPme realm authentication.
* Checking U2F counter needs ...
Also available in: Atom