This version comes with a fix for the new feature "timeout pass on" introduced in the last -rc1 release (#35) and some more bugfixes.
- fixed issue #34 (setting user description does not work)
- fixed issue #35 (session timeout pass on is not done recursive)
- fixed issue #36 (setting group max_fail should disable locking)
- fixed wrong whitespaces in show_groups()
- fixed problem with completion if main options (-d, -l) where given
- fixed wrong user in su of logrotate sample config
- added daily to logrotate sample config
- added sample config for openldap
- added FAQ file
- improved otpme-token completion: only complete valid tokens (e.g. otp token on "otpme-token gen ...")
This version comes with some bugfixes and a new feature called "timeout pass on". You can enable this feature per access group to control if child sessions should inherit timeout values from the session initiating access group.
You may want to check out all issues related to this version here.
OTPme 0.1-beta1 is the first public release of OTPme available for download. It comes with a lot of features to make integration of One-Time-Passwords with different applications straightforward but you may also benefit from it's features if you want to use static passwords (e.g. for WLAN authentication).
Also available in: Atom