add auto-disable option for users
11 January 2015
add an option to automatically disable user (also for groups and tokens? and for user/group relation?)
- after a given time
- after x logins (max_logins)
maybe we should also add enabled/disabled times per user, token group etc.?
- Target version set to OTPme 0.2
disabling user, token etc. should also be possible after being unused for a give time, just like with sessions.
- Status changed from Neu to In Bearbeitung
- Target version changed from OTPme 0.2 to OTPme 0.3
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
This feature is implemented as a policy now. This allows us to assign the auto disable feature to users, tokens, hosts etc.
- added -u switch to allow disabling a user/token when it is is not used for a given time
Also available in: Atom