From 08 April 2016 to 07 May 2016
07 May 2016
- 20:10 Feature #73 (Neu): Extend the current integrated CA to a full blown CA
- * we should support initializing the realm with an external certificate
** support for generating a CSR should be im...
26 April 2016
- 21:06 Fehler #51 (Erledigt): remove sessions of user/token on delete
- 21:06 Fehler #51 (Gelöst): remove sessions of user/token on delete
- 21:02 Feature #2: add auto-disable option for users
- * added -u switch to allow disabling a user/token when it is is not used for a given time
15 April 2016
- 23:42 Feature #72 (In Bearbeitung): Allow LDAP authentication to different accessgroups
- The current implementation allows to specify the OTPme client name as DC e.g. dc=otrs,dc=domain,dc=intern where "otrs...
- 23:39 Feature #48: add ldap server support
- This feature is implemented using python-ldaptor. Users can authenticate with any token that supports clear-text pass...
14 April 2016
- 21:41 Feature #25 (In Bearbeitung): add "force token type" to groups
- This feature is now implemented as a policy that can be assigned to hosts, nodes, clients, accessgroups etc.
10 April 2016
- 22:12 Feature #71 (In Bearbeitung): Add policy to restrict login times
- * We may use the crontab syntax to define valid login times
* It should be possible to add this policy type to users...
09 April 2016
- 17:34 Feature #41: Add daemon mode to OTPme
- Added joind to handle realm join request etc.
- 17:32 Feature #2 (In Bearbeitung): add auto-disable option for users
- This feature is implemented as a policy now. This allows us to assign the auto disable feature to users, tokens, host...
- 17:27 Feature #67: Implement deployment of SSH public keys
- This feature is implemented now as follows:
* SSH tokens can be assigned to roles, accessgroups, nodes, hosts and gr...
Also available in: Atom